Friday, December 20, 2013

our christmas pajamas tradition | doodlebug design…

I’m up on the Doodlebug blog today (along with cute Tya) sharing one of our Christmas traditions – Christmas Eve Pajamas!  I wanted to share it here as well…

This is the layout I created using Doodlebug’s newest Christmas line,  “Home for the Holidays”:

wendysue_doodlebug_pj_tradition_layout3

I just love the traditional colors with a fun, modern twist!  Here are a few of the details:

wendysue_doodlebug_pj_tradition_layout_detail1wendysue_doodlebug_pj_tradition_layout_detail3wendysue_doodlebug_pj_tradition_layout_detail4

It also seems that it’s becoming a tradition for me to document these Christmas Eve PJ photos by creating a fun, unique, oversized Christmas tree on the layouts – here’s a peek at the PJ layouts from the last couple of years:

wendysue_nontraditional_christmas_layout

tree_layout

I sure love this tradition and I’m looking forward to continuing it in just a few short days – even though I still can’t believe Christmas is only 4 days away!  Remember to document your fun holidays traditions – I bet you’ll enjoy looking back and comparing year to year just as much as we do! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved today's layout on the Doodlebug blog and all of these are so cute! The oversized trees are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete