Tuesday, January 06, 2015

diy memory keeping kit for 2015…

Happy Tuesday - it's been a great week so far.  The kids are back in school we're jumping back into our routines.  I love the holidays, but I'm always glad to get everyone back on a regular schedule too.  I am excited to be able to begin a brand new year, filled with fun ideas and lots of sharing and memory keeping here on my little blog.  To kick off the new year, I wanted to share a project I created for the Pebbles, Inc. blog – and, ironically, it’s all about documenting the year ahead!
wendysue_2015_memory_kit1
You can read more about it HERE on the Pebbles blog.  And if you have any great tips or ideas you want to share about how you document YOUR memories, I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for stopping by – come back again soon! :)
supplies1

2 comments:

  1. Amen to returning to a routine! :) Your project is a wonderful idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and creative idea!!! Love that you used the great Pebbles, Inc products to jazz it up - really looks cool!!

    ReplyDelete