Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Quick and Easy Summer Gift | Pebbles, Inc.

Hi friends! With summer just around the corner, I wanted to pop in here today to share a fun little summer project I whipped up a while ago.


There really isn't anything more refreshing in the summertime than a tall glass of ice cold lemonade. Unless, of course, it's a cold bottle of sparkling lemonade - one of my favorite drinks ever! I love sharing my favorite treats with my friends and neighbors - but it's always even more fun to share a treat that's wrapped up to make it even more special! My project today is sharing a super quick and easy way to wrap up a fun and refreshing drink to share with a friend!


These cute bottles are super quick and easy to whip up!  You can find all of the details HERE on the Pebbles, Inc. blog!



 I love an easy summer gift! Now it will be easy for you to deliver some icy cold goodness to your friends!




1 comment:

  1. There you go, WOWING me again, I think you could "CUTE" up or "DRESS" up a worm and I would love it (even though I hate worms) You are just so great at making every day ordinary things AWESOME-R by the way you add things to them!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete