Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Easy Summer Hostess Gift | Pebbles, Inc.

It's almost summer, and you know what that means...it's picnic & barbecue season!  If you're like me, you like to take a little something extra along with you to enjoy a fun meal with family or friends.  I created a little bbq hostess gift a while back, and I'd love to share it with you! 
Quick BBQ Hostess Gift by @wendysuea with the "Fun in the Sun" collection by @PebblesInc.
You can never have enough mustard and ketchup for summer meals, right?!?
It was really easy to put together with the "Summer Days" collection from Pebbles, Inc. and my trusty Silhouette die-cut machine!
Quick BBQ Hostess Gift by @wendysuea with the "Fun in the Sun" collection by @PebblesInc.

I also had to dress up the bottles a bit, so I wrapped each one with patterned paper and then used some of the printed die-cut shapes from the Chips to decorate them just a bit more!
Quick BBQ Hostess Gift by @wendysuea with the "Fun in the Sun" collection by @PebblesInc.

You can check out the step-by-step tutorial on the Pebbles Inc. blog HERE

1 comment:

  1. The cuteness and absolute fun-ness of this is overwhelming - I love how clever you are and how you come up with the most amazing ideas!!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!

    ReplyDelete